Each plan can have several billing periods with different price discounts for each. You can't delete billing periods, but you can change their duration. For instance, if you create a billing period for 1 year and you find out you don't need it, you can change it to 3 months.
To create a billing period for a plan:
- Go to Plans -> Manage and click Settings in the Advanced section.
- Scroll down to the Payment Intervals and click Add.
- Specify the duration of the billing period. For instance, to make it 3 months long, select MONTH and enter 3 in the Size box.
- Optionally, enter discounts. For instance, if you want to cancel any setup fee for this billing period, enter 100 in the Setup Discount field.
- Click Submit. This will add the billing period to the list.